Tuesday 3 October 2017

photo editing - How to make the signature/watermark look better?



I recently started to use watermarks/signatures on my pictures and so I was obviously looking for feedback.



A lot of my followers think it fits perfect but in the past week 3 of my friends (all of them are hobby photographers as well) said that it doesn't fit because it's too conspicuous. How can I make the watermark more appealing?


Here are some example pictures:


Florence, Italy


Riegsee, Bavaria, Germany


Somewhere in Austria


Once again, Florence, Italy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...