Sunday 15 October 2017

effect - How to I edit a photo to have a old vintage look?



How to I edit a photo to have a old vintage look? I'm looking to achieve this sorta of vintage film like look. I'm looking for a way to achieve this without purchasing a "auto" effect program by using just the basic controls. It seems like desaturation is a start but there's more to it?


My basic editing program of choice is Aperture (but I assume Lightroom or anything else out there all have the same basic set of controls).


enter image description here


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...