Saturday 7 October 2017

equipment recommendation - What camera will give me the most clarity for simple photography?


I am looking to buy a digital camera or a SLR for simple photography. By that I mean, photographs of family and such. I am not interested in professional photography or complex stuff like the discussions on this site!


I am having difficulty choosing between a digital camera and a SLR. My only concern is clarity -- size of the photographs doesn't matter much; not too less but I don't need gigantic photos also. I read and researched that megapixels doesn't matter. So what should I look for? Note again, I am looking for only clarity.



Answer



If "clarity", which I'm going to take to mean sharpness only matters to you - just get a decent namebrand point and shoot. Something like a Canon PowerShot SX130IS is a decent little camera for family shots and doesn't break the bank. Its a decent balance of cost and power.


For average family shots - don't get an SLR, its way overkill.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...