Sunday 14 May 2017

How big can I print a JPEG photo that measures 5120 x 2880 pixels?



I have made a collage with 5120 x 2880 px size using picasa.



Now I want to order a print of it.


What would be the best option to make a canvas print or a poster print?


I want the best size and picture quality.


And what can be the max size of my print in inches, considering the aspect ratio is intact... I dont want any cropping of my lovely collage. :)


Second question... the collage is composed of many pictures of people on it.


So what would be more suitable, a print on canvas or on poster?


I think a canvas is a cloth and poster is paper? Am I correct? and that canvas would give


a rough finish and poster a glossy one?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...