Sunday 14 May 2017

canon 60d - How can I make playback zoom start in small steps rather than going to 1:1 with Magic Lantern?


I just got a brand spanking new Canon 60D with the Magic Lantern custom firmware, and I love it except for one thing: when you are looking at the images you have taken, and you press the zoom button, it zooms in as far as possible. I assume this is probably 1:1.


When I press the zoom button, how can I get it to zoom to the least amount? I have looked in the manual and I can't find anything.




Answer



In Magic Lantern under 'prefs' under 'image review settings'. Turn off 'quick zoom'


All done. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...