Tuesday 10 May 2016

inspiration - How to figure out if a DSLR will help my interest in photography?


I bought a point and shoot camera 2 years back and now I feel like I need a dslr with 50mm lens (because I think 50mm pictures look stunning)



The problem is when I initially bought the PnS camera, I was so excited that I used it to the fullest. I took lots of pictures but slowly after almost 1.5 years I stopped using the camera. I feel as if the point and shoot is just not right for me. It feels like I'm in need of a dslr, but I doubt my "feeling " of needing a new camera and moving to a dslr. I'm not quite sure if I might throw it away after 1-1.5 years of use, so I want to be very sure that a DSLR will help my interest before I buy a new dslr since it is a lot of investment.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...