Thursday 5 May 2016

equipment recommendation - How do I choose a bridge camera?


I've decided that I need a bridge camera. I wanted one with interchangeable lenses but discovered that those don't exist. I can't afford a really good camera; my budget is around 250 Euros.


I love to take shots of nature, and day and night sky, and of my friends engaged in various sports. Also some animals and flowers are beautiful to take some pictures of.



How do I decide which bridge camera to get?




Also asked by the good giant


I have to buy a new camera for my brother. He's not such as a expert to buy a reflex, I mean... not yet. So I'd like to buy a bridge camera, just to give him the possibility to do a little practise.


I have a Fuji s5700 and for me (I'm not a expert either.. it's just a passion by now) and I found it great... so I thought the Fuji s1900 could be ok for him. I'd like to ask you which are the features to look for in a bridge camera, and which one you can suggest for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...