Monday 18 May 2015

shutter speed - What do I need in a camera to take non-blurry photos of a fast-moving child?


I'm a mom who is obsessed with taking photos of my now 2 year old daughter. I currently have a Nikon j1 which I like, but I find the shutter speed is still a bit slow and when you're trying to take photos of a speedy little girl, I end up with a lot of blurry images. So I'm looking for a camera with a very fast shutter speed that will allow me to take good photos of a very fast moving child. Also that can take photos in low light. I've been looking at the canon eos rebel but I'm not sure. Would like it to be able to take videos as well. Any advice?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...