Sunday 24 May 2015

low light - How can I best take pictures of a choir at a school fundraising dinner?


I was asked to be the photographer at a school fundraiser dinner. I am not a professional photographer & will be using my Canon 60D with a Canon 24-105, 18-55 lenses & a sigma 10-20 lens plus a 430EX II flash.


One segment of the event will be boys performing in a choir. Any tips on how I can get good pictures of that? They will be on a stage in 3 rows. I will be dealing with other parents walking right up front, taking pictures as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...