Friday 29 May 2015

lens - How can I take undistorted overhead top view pictures of a stationary gas compressor?


I need to take overhead top view pictures of a stationary gas compressor. How can I get the image to appear flat by adjusting the focal length? Example: I need to know what type of lense or camera to purchase to take a picture of a gods eye view of a machine without being far above the machine. I want to be able to scale the image without the perspective effects or lensing that occurs from a longer focal length.



Any suggestions?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...