Monday 28 January 2019

Which Lens Should I Use For A Single Lens Solution On Sony a6500?


I plan on buying a Sony a6500 (APS-C sensor) camera within 60 days. I want very much to work with just one lens, either the Sony DT 18-135mm (27mm -203mm) f/3.5-5.6 SAM, or the Sony E PZ 18-105mm (27mm - 158mm) f/4G OSS. This will give me a reasonably compact system that I wish to use for the following actives of my grand children. These activities are Football and Soccer (outdoors) and swimming and theatre (indoors)….The DT18135 may need an adapter? I realize that neither of these lenses are preferred for these activities. Am I asking too much of these lenses? I am open to an alternative lens, but wish to stay with a single lens solution. Also, for outdoor Football and Soccer, …..Would a 1.4x or 2x teleconverter be helpful? I am an older guy and wish to keep my system as light and easy as possible, yet, I am hoping to get decent quality.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...