Sunday 27 January 2019

digital - Snapseed photo looks different (unedited) when exported


I run a small business and Snapseed was recommended to me as a quick and easy way to whiten the backdrop of my photos. In theory it works great. I make a lot of use of the selective tool to brighten and desaturate the corners of my image. I also sometimes use the "healing" tool to smooth over those same area. I do this all from my iPhone SE, running version 11.2.2.


However, when I export the image it almost looks like not all of my edits get saved. At first I though that it was a problem of one screen vs another as the differences were subtle. The only way I have found to solve this problem is to repeatedly export and then re-edit the image until it looks right exported, which is a giant pain.



I am following the instructions for iPhone users, which say to export as a jpeg rather than saving the image.(https://support.google.com/snapseed/answer/6155519?hl=en )


Please help!


Image in Snapseed


Same image exported




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...