Wednesday 23 January 2019

equipment recommendation - What camera should I buy for a Photography College student?


My younger sister is going to college to study photography, and I want to surprise her with a camera this holidays. I'm no camera expert (but I've been doing my research).


Should I go lower-entry level DSRL (D3100ish) or higher end DSLR (T3i ish)? I think the upper level would be better, but I don't know if it is "too much" for a beginner photographer or is it OK and she'll be able to use it in her later years of college or first few years after she graduates.



I'm also a bit worried about the camera being too big for her to handle with out her giving it a try first (she's about 5'1" and has small hands).


What are your recommendations or suggestions?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...