Wednesday 30 January 2019

cameraphones - How can I improve my smartphone photos of a product for eBay?


I've got a 8.0 Megapixel camera (The camera of Samsung Galaxy S2 smartphone).


I need to take pictures of the product, and I want to make it look as best as can be!


It's a notebook, and it even looks better in real life than in pictures (I don't know the right word: I think the pictures are distorted. The pictures look "dotted")


I thought that such a camera would be good even for professional use!


How should I take photos? And what software should I use to edit them (easily)?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...