Sunday 27 January 2019

equipment recommendation - Getting the right DSLR from the very beginning




Possible Duplicate:

Are there disadvantages to a prosumer camera for a beginner, aside from cost?



I would like to get a DSLR. As a beginner, I'm tempted by Canon T4i, Canon D7 and Nikon D7000. They all seem good cameras. T4i is a bit cheaper and that would allow me spend more money on lenses.


I am looking to hear some advice about a reasonable combination of body and lens(es).


Initially, I would experiment it a little bit by taking photos around. However, the final goal would be taking photos of objects. For example, red wine falling into a glass, or a photo of some fruit, or a glass breaking, that sort of stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...