Wednesday 4 January 2017

timelapse - How does the GoPro camera perform for photography?


I've been looking into the GoPro HD Hero 960 as an option for more creative photography pursuits. Examples include high speed exterior car photography, rock climbing, skydiving, bicycle riding, underwater shots, and so on. Basically anywhere I wouldn't dream of bringing a $3k DSLR. It has a 5MP time lapse still shot capability, with the option to shoot every x-seconds or take a single shot.


I am having trouble finding high quality examples of this practice. I can only find people who took one-off shots, or are not serious about photography. I plan to do as much as possible with the images, show them off on my website, flickr, to friends, print them, etc. Not likely to sell any of these images, but who says that isn't possible? How will this camera suit my needs?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...