Sunday 20 November 2016

tripod - Will the GorillaPod SLR-Zoom keep my DSLR camera from falling over/off?


I have a DSLR and a lens and am considering buying a GorillaPod for when I'm out and about and can find surfaces to place it on/attach it to.


My main concern is whether I can rely on it to keep my camera/lens in place -- it is a scary prospect just wrapping the legs around a pole or a tree and then hoping that my camera doesn't fall off (and that the GorillaPod doesn't slip down and cause the camera to fall.)


Is the GorillaPod SLR-Zoom a trustworthy option?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...