Tuesday 15 November 2016

How do I take a good portrait for a CV or resume?


I would like to do a photo for my CV, and I was wondering of what I can do to make it look the best. What are the important aspects to keep in mind?


Specifically:



  • Focal length

  • Lighting

  • Background

  • Crop


  • Etc.


Edit: the original question asked about taking a self-portrait, which got some pretty strong "don't do that" responses. So, to expand the question: what if my friend took that advice against the DIY approach, and now I'm the one asked to take the resume portrait of someone else? How should I do it? Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...