Wednesday 5 August 2015

printing - Is there a photo print provider I can use to offer a "Buy a print" feature on my own website?


I do host my own photo gallery online and want to share my photos with my community. It should be possible to purchase copies of my photos online. So I asked myself if there is a service provider for this situation. Best case: I can use a short javascript- or html-snippet that puts a "Buy a print" next to my photo.


Additional requirement (if possible at all): the service should be available in different languages (or language independent).



Before anyone asks: yes I googled a lot and asked all of my contacts.


UPDATE


I have tested:



  1. RedBubble, but it is not what I am looking for. See my comment for details.

  2. Fotomoto

    1. Nice an clean integration, with small problems

    2. No translation available

    3. Javascript is really hard to hook to customize certain things


    4. No support for offline testing (AFAICT)

    5. Payment only via credit card (which is no standard in many countries around the world)



  3. Digibug

    1. (Sorry to say) It is ugly as hell

    2. Hard to admin

    3. Bad documentation

    4. No translation available







No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...