Thursday 13 August 2015

nikon - Does having the AF points bunched up in the middle make a big difference?


I was looking into the new Nikon D600, which looks like a pretty compelling camera. I however noticed that its 39 AF points though quite a lot are all bunched up in the middle. I am used to having AF points more spaced out, usually because I tend to use the Rule of Thirds quite a bit in my compositions. I haven't had the chance to see the camera out in person yet.


So, focusing on that one aspect only can someone with experience advice me how much of a nuisance that would be?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...