Monday 13 April 2015

video - How do I make architecture appear larger?


I need to know whether there are any techniques to make a building appear larger. I need to film a house; inside and outside.


For outside I've thought about positioning the camera low down on the ground, is this a technique that photographers use? I am wondering about wide angle lenses, wouldn't that make the house appear smaller? I reckon a wide angle lens inside is a must.


I'm also thinking about Depth of Field, and whether that would have any positive or negative effects?


Any tips and links to techniques or ideas, would be great! I will be taking video rather than still shots, but the same principles still apply





No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...