Saturday 18 April 2015

Canon Powershot TX1 LCD color issue


Recently, my Canon Powershot TX1's LCD flip panel shows a rounded moist like rounded borders at it its four edges, with rainbow like colors. What may be issue ? Does my LCD panel will die soon ? It is three years old now.



Answer



That does sound like LCD damage. The times that I have seen rainbow patterns like you describe, the only fix was a new screen.



I'm not sure how much that would cost, but you could contact Canon and get a repair estimate.


Unless the cost was pretty low, I would lean towards using it as long as you can and saving for a new model.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...