Tuesday 21 April 2015

lens - How can I get headshot portraits with pleasing, natural perspective if I'm constrained to a short distance?


I know in a portrait photo we use distance between camera and the subject in such a way as to create a pleasing and hopefully natural-looking perspective. I think it's good on 1 ~ 1.5 meter to get a best portrait photo.


I'm computer engineer and have a constraint in distance. The person (subject) and camera should be at 50 cm distance.


Is there any camera or lens or any hardware filter that I can use to get a best portrait (head-shot) and prevent perspective distortion with this distance limitation?


Update 1: this is my figure captured but I think all of them is not good as well (perspective distorted):



headshot 1 headshot 2 headshot 3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...