Wednesday 15 April 2015

lens - Canon 7d & 24-70 ii - can't get a crisp or well exposed shot




As the title says, I'm shooting a canon 7d (mi) with the newly acquired Canon L 24-70 ii. I can't tell if I've suddenly forgotten how to shoot, or if both Green and Av mode are messing with me. I've taken around 100 shots. Outdoor, indoor, dogs, plants, clouds, and I simply can't get a shot that says "this lens is worth $1200 more than your kit lens." I'm using to shooting the 18-135 kit lens - so maybe - there's something I'm overlooking. Am I not using the lens in the proper setting? I'm outdoors, shooting water, horses, flowers...


I'm shooting Manual Select: Spot AF, with the center point being the focal zone, with evaluative metering.


The shots are over 2mb - how do people generally attach them?


Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...