Saturday 4 April 2015

learning - What are the best online photo classes?




I bought an entry-level DSLR at Christmas time (Nikon D3000 with 18-55mm and 55-200mm lenses) and have been figuring my way around the camera. I know the very basics, but want to take a class and can't logistically take one offered in my area. Are there good online classes for learning about lighting, exposure, composition, etc.? Or maybe sites with good exercises for beginners?



Answer



There are many great sites on the net that can help you get started. I am not sure about official "classes", however the following sites should be useful:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...