Tuesday 5 November 2019

flash - Is it common for Yongnuo flashes to overheat and stop working?


I have had a Yongnuo Macro Ring Lite YN14EX flash for a little over a year. I have used it 4 times; it worked great. The battery door does not close all the way now, but after looking at many reviews this is common. The other day I loaded batteries in and turned it on, and the flash turned off. Tried again, same results. After changing to fresh batteries, it came on and made some funny sounds I had never heard, and then turned itself off. I took batteries out and they were so hot I could not hold them. Now it will not do anything.


Is anyone else having this problem?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...