Saturday 2 November 2019

business - Is it possible to grant the license of photos before the commissioned shoot?


I'm being commissioned to photograph 10 animals for a breeder of reptiles and I am in the process of making the license.


Most license templates I see, include either clear descriptions/titles(what does that mean?) of the image or have an attachment of the printed files themselves.


So to my understanding I explain that at first, my creative fees are paid to commission the shoot, then after will the licensing fees be paid. Is this correct information?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...