Thursday 19 September 2019

photoshop - How can I resize this photo for a 16" x 20" frame?


So I have a photo of a friend that was merged not sure if that's the right word for it. I am doing a canvas for him 16x20. I have tried to print the pic, that will not be a canvas wrap. This file is huge and I have asked several of my close friends that are photographers to talk me through resizing it. They even tried for me and it's still cutting off about 3 inches.Timmy tattooing Timmy


I'm at a lose any suggestions? The shoes are very important to stay in frame





No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...