Saturday 14 September 2019

apple aperture - Is there a way to batch-edit metadata in the Mac OS Photos app?


I've starting using the Photos app built into Mac OS (El Capitan). I appreciate the great integration with iOS/iPhone and iCloud. However, I'm not seeing any features that will let me make significant changes to the metadata, except for Title, Description, Keyword, and Location.


Are there any built-in tools or third-party extensions for Photos that will allow me to edit other metadata?


If so, can I apply metadata changes to a group of photos in this app, i.e., to a batch?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...