Thursday 1 August 2019

remote - Is there a way to replicate Nikon D3100 live view on my laptop screen?


I own a Nikon D3100 and I need a way to see the live view of my camera on my laptop screen.


There must definitely be a way (I am not just aware of it). I have searched all around the web sites... I could not get a solution.


The Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 does not support D3100, and "Camera Control 5.1" connects and shoots remotely from a laptop but does not show live-view nor shoot in RAW.


There is a way of connecting my camera to a TV or monitor directly via an HDMI cable and getting the live view, but I want it displayed to my laptop screen.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...