Thursday 8 August 2019

equipment recommendation - How do different camera brands compare in build quality?


In the age of cheap plastics and planned obsolescence, I find it a bit scary to go out there and spend a few thousand bucks on a camera whilst not knowing how long it's gonna last me. I bet I'm the only one who feels this way.


From what I've heard and read, Canon and Nikon would be at the bottom of the list, whilst Leica and Pentax would be at the top. For the other brands (Olympus, Fuji, Panasonic, Sony, etc.), I've found it more difficult to figure it out.


How would you rank camera brands/makes in terms of build quality, robustness and durability?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...