Friday 2 August 2019

pricing - How to price my photos to be used on someone else's website?


An acquaintance of mine sells her hair accessories on Amazon, Etsy and her own personal website. She has asked to buy some artistic photos I took of my daughter wearing her hair accessories (as a model) for her various sites, to hopefully, help her sell more. She is also interested in future photos.




  • Most importantly: what would be a fair (reasonable) price to charge her per photo?




  • What other considerations do I need to think about. (Ex: I told her if I did sell her some photos, none of the face shots would be for sale to protect my daughter's privacy; just her hair and slight profile that highlight her products)





  • I don't particularly care to retain the rights of each photo once it is sold because it is so specific (who would want that particular photo in the future?) Should I reconsider this?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...