Sunday 12 May 2019

nikon - Why do I get the "Press Shutter Release Button Again" error when my D3200 isn't set to max. aperture?


I know there are quite a few posts out there about the famous "Press Shutter Release Button Again" error. But mine seems to be quite weird. I own a Nikon D3200 with the standard 18-55 mm lens. It works great and takes amazing pictures but only if my aperture is fully open (f/3.5). Once I close it to, for example, f/4 it shows me the "Press Shutter Release Button Again" error. The weird part though is that it will take a picture, but the picture will either be way too dark or way too bright depending on the lighting.


I checked and the mirror is moving without any issue and the aperture "arm" is also moving freely. I think it might be the lens? I am not sure about this though since I am quite new to DSLR cameras.


I doubt that this is normal, don't know if anybody has some advice?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...