Tuesday 9 April 2019

software - Is there a desktop application for easy photo effects, like Camera+ for the iPhone?


I'm searching a desktop equivalent of the Camera+ iPhone app. The app Camera+ has predefined effects which can be added to images. Basically, all I want is a desktop application which is able to easily apply numerous effects on photos/images.


I've got Adobe Photoshop, but it takes to much time to edit all the photos I have. With Camera+, nice effects can be applied within seconds so I'm searching for something like that.


I hope someone knows a good desktop application for my needs.



Answer



Most of that sort of functionality is incorporated into Photoshop plugins, many of which are also available for use as stand-alone applications (with a lightweight plug-in "host"). Topaz Labs, Nik Software and Alien Skin (among others) can probably provide what you're looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...