Thursday 25 April 2019

My D3100 takes longer exposure shots instead of using the flash


Both the camera and the Flash are in AUTO, so in low light it should make the flash pop up, but it does not. Instead it just seems to take a shot with longer exposure, making the photo appear with more light.


I have already tried resetting the settings but it still does this. Please help me out, I hope its not broken.



UPDATE


I tried to open the flash manually in P mode but it does not open. Going to take the camera to the store to see if it can be repaired and for how much. Thanks for the help.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...