Monday 18 March 2019

Will a full frame camera reduce noise vs. my Canon T7i for high school wrestling and football?


I’m looking to get my first Canon full frame. I mostly take photos of high school wrestling and night football. I would like to stay around $1000. Currently I have a T7i. Is there any advice as to what I should be looking for?


I want to reduce the amount of noise I am getting in photos, especially with wrestling shots. For wrestling I use a 28-75 ,matside. For football a 70-200 on the sidelines. Everyone I’ve asked so far has said full frame is the way I want to go. If a crop would fit my needs better please let me know.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...