Tuesday 19 March 2019

Nikon D3100 Squeaky Lens Problems?


I've been using my Nikon D3100 and it all worked fine, until today, I tried to take a picture and pushed the button and started making a noise like the lens was working when I had it set to Manual I do everything, focus manually, zoom out/in, push the button and start hearing those noises... I removed the lens, thinking I could be the camera, but for my surprise it works fine, push the button and capture an image (bad one, since it was functioning without the lens) but it had no problem at all... Then I tried again to put it back and the same noises... Like a "squeaky" noise sort of when you try to start a car by accelerating but the engine doesn't work...


Note: It's the lens that came with the camera...


I'll appreciate any help!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...