Saturday 22 December 2018

troubleshooting - Why can't I turn the focus ring on my Vivitar 100-300mm far enough to get infinity focus?


I recently bought VIVITAR 100-300mm F5.6-6.7 macro zoom. I use it with Nikon D70S. Here is my problem. When distance between my D70S with VIVITAR and object of photography is 15meters and more, I can not focus on this object of photography. I am in manual mode and in manual focus. Focus is set on infinity - everything less than infinity is more, out of focus. I attach photo of roof, 31meters away from D70S (1/40s, f14, 300mm).


Do you know, what it is going on?


Thank you for answer. 1/40s, f14, 300mm




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...