Sunday 2 December 2018

lee - What is the highest quality graduated neutral density filter?


I've been trying to find a Lee .9 Hard stop GND since November. Really, November of '09. Adorama, b&h, amazon were all out. I finally found one on amazon through a third party in the beginning of July. This led to me to think that going the Lee route was not the best idea.


So my question - what is the highest quality GND out there? I will be using it for landscapes, and don't mind a system. I heard that Cokin casts a ruby tint in their GND, so I avoided them. I do not want a threaded, spin GND, as I need to adjust the horizon, without changing the composition.


Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...