Sunday 16 December 2018

equipment recommendation - Which one wide-medium canon lens is best for an indoor/outdoor wedding?




Possible Duplicate:
Which one wide-medium lens to buy as the main lens for an outdoor wedding?



I am an amateur photographer. I have taken senior and family photos for friends. However, my cousin just asked me to take her wedding photos. (I have always been afraid of weddings because I do not want to take poor photos of a the best day of a couple's life.) I have a Rebel T2i (which feels inadequate to shoot a wedding) and the basic kit lens. The wedding is supposed to be outdoors (late afternoon/evening) with an indoor reception with about 100 people. Which lens should I get to make sure I capture every moment on her special day?


Are there any accessories I must have for a wedding?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...