Monday 2 April 2018

tethering - Is there a way use Live View tethered and superimpose a transparent view of the previous image on the monitor?


I want to shoot 2-D stop motion movies with an overhead camera rig.


I want to be able to do the following:


SEE MY CAMERA ON MY LAPTOP


I want to be able to see what my camera sees on my laptop. How can I make this happen? The camera I plan to use is the Nikon D3300.


ONION SKIN THE PREVIOUS IMAGE


While viewing my live camera on my laptop, I want to be able to see the previous shot in "onion skin" mode. So basically, a low opacity version of the previous shot as the background of the next shot.


Would I need to use expensive software, or is there a low-cost solution for this type of thing?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...