Sunday 15 April 2018

legal - How can I determine if I can use a photo commercially?


Hold on for a second, I know that this is not the perfect place to ask but i dont have any other choice. I was searching for a picture for my project, an iphone app which i'm planning to sell upon it's completion. I found it on a website named layoutsparks.com. This website offers "free" images for the users of myspace and allows them to customize their pages. On this website I also found a Contact-link which brought me to... nothing.


The image fits perfectly with my project and I didnt find anything else. Can i use that Image commercially? I'd like to contact those guys and even buy the rights to the image... Can someone tell me what to do??




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...