Friday 6 April 2018

nikon - Are there any alternate eyepieces for people with glasses?



Any recommendations for an alternate DK20 eyepiece for a Nikon D3200 or D5100 that gives a better visual for wearers of glasses? Amazon has many but the reviews are all over the place. My glasses keep me from getting my eye close enough to the viewfinder to see the full frame.


Thanks!



Answer



I've found that something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Hoodman-Glasses-Hoodeye-Eyepiece-Cameras/dp/B007NKPSFW tends to do the job.


It's really just a simple idea. An enlarged eyepiece to cover the eyeglass lens. I bet it wouldn't be to hard to fashion something yourself. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...