Saturday 16 December 2017

autofocus - Why is my Nikon D750 not autofocusing?


I bought a brand new Nikon D750. I'm upgrading from a D3100, big jump, I know. I've shot in manual mode and alternated between auto focus and manual focus depending on the subject. I thought I wasn't an idiot or totally in the dark, though I knew I had a lot to learn; hence the upgrade.


But for some reason, I cannot change my focus mode. I'm using the button next to the AF/Manual switch. From the first time I turned it on it hasn't autofocused.


The lens I'm using is the AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...