Friday 1 December 2017

camera settings - How do I best use a pop-up flash for indoor birthday parties?


I just took photos of a two year old birthday party indoors at a Chucky Cheese. Just bought the Puffer for my flash, as the photography studio said it would be good for the birthday party. I tried taking photos in both portrait and action scene modes since kids are moving so fast, but when I did the action mode they came out a little yellowish and not sharp.


I need to know what settings I should be using instead. A, S, P, or M mode, and what ISO and f-stop.


I own a I own a Nikon D3000 and I'm using a Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 lens.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...