Sunday 18 December 2016

software - How can I force Lightroom to render previews for my collection?


When you import, you have the option (I just discovered 5 minutes ago) to have Lightroom render 1:1 previews. That makes it much easier to just quickly flip through a bunch of images, because it doesn't have to try to render them on the fly behind your back.


However, I have a bunch of images that are already in Lightroom which are not rendered at 1:1 scale. I'd like to have Lightroom render 1:1 previews for itself of those.


Is there a way to make that happen?



Answer






  1. Select all the photos you want to render previews on (Ctrl-A or the like).




  2. In the Menu system - Library -> Previews -> Render 1:1 Previews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...