Wednesday 21 December 2016

color management - Where can I find good test image(s) to send to a print lab?



I am looking for a good test image to send to a print lab, to test my system's color calibration.


I'll be sending my own photos too, of course, but I would also like to include one or two test images to exercise the process (and my knowledge of color and color problems) more thoroughly than my own photos might.



Answer



Here is the one we suggest using at SmugMug, the full sized image is available for anybody to use.


http://cmac.smugmug.com/SmugMug/Test-prints/Calibration-prints/122238_UAxBs#5637776_3P7qj-A-LB


alt text


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...