Sunday 18 December 2016

ideas - Suggestions for a passport collage




I have a few passport sized photos of a person, spanning his entire childhood. Could someone provide me with some creative ideas to make a collage or arrange these photos in a single image?


I am using Gimp, so I would appreciate if you could give me some pointers on how to accomplish the task.



Answer



When I got married last year my colleges went on Facebook and downloaded loads of photos of me an my wife. They then made one of these http://www.photovisi.com/


They then printed it off and stuck it on my desk - I must say it was one of the coolest things!


Or if you really want a challenge then use Gimp with this tutorial or use these in the tutorial


UPDATE: Photovisi Gallery Page is avalible here - You need to drill past some of the spam to find "the good stuff"


This one is quite good!


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...