Tuesday 13 December 2016

night - How to get longer exposure times with intervalometer for Fujifilm HS25EXR


I'm trying to use an external intervalometer for my Fujifilm HS25EXR. It works and snaps pictures on the timer, but for some reason it won't overide the shutter speed. I'm trying to do some night sky photography and the longest the HS25EXR goes at ISO 800 is 4 seconds. I need roughly 15-25s. The higher the ISO the faster the shutter. I was looking through the camera menu to see if I could turn something off but its just not working.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...