Monday 12 December 2016

troubleshooting - Why is my Nikon d3100 with 18/55 lens suddenly fuzzy?



I was taking some inside pictures with my Nikon D3100 and 18/55 lens when, all of a sudden, the lens started to work funny -- the more I zoomed in on the subject, the fuzzier the picture looked in the viewfinder. I shut the camera down. The next day I tried it again and saw the same effect. Then I got the idea of seeing how a picture would actually look on the LD screen, and just as suddenly, what I saw through the viewfinder was normal. Things were OK again. What happened?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is the front element of a telephoto lens larger than a wide angle lens?

A wide angle lens has a wide angle of view, therefore it would make sense that the front of the lens would also be wide. A telephoto lens ha...